ATB Bistro 333

A place where visions and dreams meet, as inspired by the creative spirit within.
A place where the quest for beautiful possibilities in life may be explored, pondered and shared.
Welcome to the All Things Beautiful round table at Bistro 333.
Draw up a chair, relax awhile.
Enjoy the friendship and a cup of hospitality.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Daily Mandala: May 2, 2010

 Life becomes a fiesta... of flowering possibilities and candlelight inspirations, kindling my heart with compassion and beauty...when I take time out to revive my spirit in creative activities and round-the-table conversations with loved ones and friends. Projects and dreams brighten, infused with their love and support. Knowing that we all are connected lifts my aspirations to ever higher levels of accomplishment. I pursue my path with gratitude and joy.
The Daily Mandala: May 2, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment