ATB Bistro 333

A place where visions and dreams meet, as inspired by the creative spirit within.
A place where the quest for beautiful possibilities in life may be explored, pondered and shared.
Welcome to the All Things Beautiful round table at Bistro 333.
Draw up a chair, relax awhile.
Enjoy the friendship and a cup of hospitality.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Daily Mandala: June 30, 2010

Sweet summer reverie: I rest, relax, renew in the gentle wisps of summer breezes. The dusky fragrance of lavender, lilies, and roses suffuses my heart with peace. I'm at one with my world, walking serenely...summer-hatted and Alice-blue-gowned...beneath silver-white clouds. In the shaded nooks of my healing garden, I imagine butterfly visions and dragonfly dreams. My steps turn toward my dream cottage, around the bend in the woods. And there, I paint all things beautiful. – ATB




The Daily Mandala: June 30, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment