ATB Bistro 333

A place where visions and dreams meet, as inspired by the creative spirit within.
A place where the quest for beautiful possibilities in life may be explored, pondered and shared.
Welcome to the All Things Beautiful round table at Bistro 333.
Draw up a chair, relax awhile.
Enjoy the friendship and a cup of hospitality.

Monday, September 6, 2010

The Daily Mandala: September 6, 2010

Mandala Art by Henry Reed
 Envisioning the healing garden of my dreams, I go about the business of creating the pathways and venues that will bring beauty to my world. I see a butterfly flitting over each flower in the field, touching each one with promise of light revealed. Patiently, diligently, in balance and harmony...and with a sprinkling of fun...like the butterfly,
I get the job done. - ATB




The Daily Mandala: September 6, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment